We’re excited to announce that our very own fearless leader Nate Alder has been invited to participate in the Technology Gear Event, presented by Grant Thorton LLP. The interactive panel discussion will take place at the beginning of the 2011 Outdoor Retailer Winter Market. This breakfast and networking event will feature industry representatives talking about the evolution and commercialization of outdoor gear technology. Folks from Easton Mountain Products and Suunto will also be lending their expertise to the panel discussion. Check out the details below and click here for more information.
- #GetOutAndGO giveaway day 10 of 40, today celebrating Stone Mountain, GA and @GrandTrunkGoods is giving away $100! thedyrt.com/go/day-10 25 minutes ago
- Our @outsidemagazine Gear of the Year award winner, the KSB 20 Down, is ready for camping season. Shop now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hang in there. Route is on Cerro Capicua West Face. 📸: D.GRANT PHOTOGRAPHY. Klymit Static V2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Day 6 of #GetOutAndGO 40 days of giveaways, today celebrating Black Hill Park, MD + @grandtrunkgoods gives away $100 thedyrt.com/go/day-6 3 days ago
- Jumping into the weekend like... #Klymit #SleepOutside #Adventure https://t.co/rFW2W3RGIK 4 days ago