If you haven’t approached the Tetons from the Idaho side and dropped into the Teton Basin off trail…..you really should. My favorite is rapid creek. It is no longer on the maps, but is marked with Cairns, and can be found in some of the old climbing approach guide books.
- #GetOutAndGO giveaway day 10 of 40, today celebrating Stone Mountain, GA and @GrandTrunkGoods is giving away $100! thedyrt.com/go/day-10 20 minutes ago
- Our @outsidemagazine Gear of the Year award winner, the KSB 20 Down, is ready for camping season. Shop now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hang in there. Route is on Cerro Capicua West Face. 📸: D.GRANT PHOTOGRAPHY. Klymit Static V2:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Day 6 of #GetOutAndGO 40 days of giveaways, today celebrating Black Hill Park, MD + @grandtrunkgoods gives away $100 thedyrt.com/go/day-6 3 days ago
- Jumping into the weekend like... #Klymit #SleepOutside #Adventure https://t.co/rFW2W3RGIK 4 days ago